Sunday, July 10, 2005

A Little Bit of Music



Ok, this post is not about Mathematics or Physics as my mind is still amazing in the music of the 12 Girls Band concert since last night. The China’s traditional musical instruments with modalities of modern popular musical performances were great. I have always wanted to go for a concert like this, which can take you to musical paradise.

Young classically trained female musicians, healthy dose of makeup, some club couture and then mix classical music together with modern music in a way that represented both the old and the new. I just love this…

Choy

4 Comments:

Blogger hayanna said...

i tot u were supposed to bring me to dis?!!!!!!!!!

11:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh? I sms you last time, you said you didn't want to go? Sorry, I was confused... I thought you didn't want even I were to buy you ticket...

5:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, there is another chance but I don't know whether it seems crazy to you... they are in Taiwan currently, and they will be coming to Singapore at the end of the month.

5:38 pm  
Blogger hayanna said...

ahhhhhhhhhh
miscommunication!
i'd luv to go if u buy me...hahahaha so bad lar me..
nvm next time..

this mth, tak boleh..
next mth..i CAN! since i do not have to work on Saturday anymore..

btw, choy, not sure whether u know or not, i've changed my job.. :D
more info at my blog *yay*

8:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home